Business valuation, independent valuation of companiesTadem Appraisal´s priority is to use the most advanced methodologies for business valuation.
Strengthening investor confidence plays a key role for many companies, especially at a time when many businesses are integrating international markets.
Tadem Appraisal is the leader in the valuation sector. While working on their projects, Tadem Appraisal not only performs full business valuation according to the international standards, but also helps their clients and partners reach their objectives, improve risk management and business transparency.
Determining a company´s value and business valuation are complicated tasks requiring a deep understanding of macroeconomic and industry trends as well as managing financial, accounting, legal and tax related issues. Tadem Appraisal provides all of this along with a detailed knowledge of methodology for business valuation.
Tadem Appraisal provides a full range of services to help you assess the value of a business for valuation purposes. Our professionals use all the available approaches to business valuation. Valuation can increase the credibility of any relative financial information submitted.
When assessing the value of a business, the appraisers of Tadem Appraisal calculate the value of all the company´s assets - real estate, land, equipment and machinery, inventories, investments and intangible assets. In addition, the valuation company Tadem Appraisal assesses the effectiveness of the company´s operating cash flows, income prospects for development and provides competitor analysis.
Types of business valuation services we provideTadem Appraisal offers the following:
- Investment valuation for a business / company
- Assessment of the financial condition of a business / company
- Manufacturing valuation
- Company / firm valuation
- Valuation of holdings
- Valuation of closed joint-stock companies (CJSC valuation)
- Valuation of limited liability companies (LLC valuation)
- Valuation of the assets of a company
- Capital valuation
- Valuation of capitalization
- Valuation of capital investments
- Valuation of fixed assets / company funds
- Valuation of the liquidity and solvency of an organization
To find out more about business valuation, please send your request via the website.
Objectives of business valuationTadem Appraisal identifies the following goals for business valuation and the preparation of a business valuation report:
- Valuation of the contribution to share capital
- Valuation business for sale
- Valuation for the purchase of business segment
- Valuation for merger and acquisition
- Valuation for investing
- Valuation for the division of property and property disputes
- Valuation of property for collateral
- Valuation of company´s credit rating
- Revaluation of fixed assets
- Valuation for assets acquisition
- Valuation of use rights
- Valuation business for court
- Valuation of lost profits and income foregone
Branches of business valuationTadem Appraisal employs both narrowly specialized experts and broad specialists, who have extensive experience in business valuation in the following industries:
What you will get in a Tadem Appraisal´s business valuation report
- Deep analysis of your industry (both in local and international contexts)
- Analysis of your company´s geographical location
- Analysis of any provided documents
- Analysis of your organization´s past financial and economic activities (3-5 years)
- Major suppliers and consumers analysis (Porter´s model)
- Your choice of adequate calculation methods and techniques
- Unique models showing the company´s development in the mid-term perspective and in the post-forecast period
- Use of unique business valuation modeling technology
- Justification of subject ratios
Tadem Appraisal´s unique approach to business valuation
- Tadem Appraisal valuates companies using unique international sources of information. We perform analyses of similar companies both in local and international contexts
- Tadem Appraisal applies a unique business valuation model which requires the forecasting of all performance indicators of an enterprise in the mid and long-term perspectives
- Tadem Appraisal uses all publicly available information on all comparable companies
- Tadem Appraisal keeps an eye on all major international deals. The data processing and market analysis center prepares updated reports weekly